St. Joseph Parish
Parish Address: 5440 Durie Road, Mississauga, ON, L5M 2J5
Contact the office of the Sacramental Coordinator:
Tel: 905-826-2766, Press 4
Parish Email: email@example.com
The Mark Platform:
You must complete the registration form below and deliver the required documents and fee by January 16, 2022, to receive a login.
Your logins will be sent on February 1, 2022 to the email address you provided to the parish. Be sure to check your junk-box!
Message from the parish!
Greetings! We are pleased to call on our friends from HopeStone to present this virtual, video preparation program for Confirmation. The videos are not live, but pre-recorded, and will be released every week starting the First Week of February 2022. In this way, you will be able to watch them at any convenient time on a weekly basis.
Please follow these steps to register:
1) Before starting the online form, please make sure you have a physical copy of the child’s “Birth Certificate” -OR - “Live Birth Papers” - AND - also the “Baptismal Certificate” of the child. If you cannot find the Baptismal Certificate, you will have to contact the baptismal parish (even internationally) to provide this document.
2) Complete this online form:
3) Please drop off in the secure mail slot of the parish office located at the rear of the church:
- the registration fee of $50.00
(Cash - OR - Cheque payable to “St. Joseph Parish”) No other forms of payment are accepted at this time.
- AND a copy of the “Birth Certificate” or “Live Birth Papers”
- AND a copy of the “Baptismal Certificate”
in a sealed envelope marked as “Confirmation Registration” with the “Full Name of the Child.”
Registration is due by SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, 2022. More information (especially instructions on selecting a suitable Confirmation Sponsor) will be sent after registration has closed. Due to changing COVID restrictions, we are unable at this time to publish fixed dates for Confirmation.