print, complete, and have your parent/guardian sign it.
Please drop off the form, a copy of the candidate’s baptismal certificate and the registration fee of $40.00 all in a sealed envelope marked “Confirmation Registration” in the mail slot of the parish office door, located on 21 Markanna Drive.
REGISTRATION DUE SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2021
DATES FOR CONFIRMATION MASSES WILL BE PUBLISHED ONCE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
HopeStone, a Catholic lay organization wanted to give parishes, schools and families an opportunity to journey through Confirmation Preparation in an interesting, easy to understand and family friendly experience.
There are 6 sessions within this program.
Each session will begin with a prayer, followed by a talk regarding an aspect of Confirmation and then finished with a personal testimony.
Each session will have 3 questions that are meant for submitting, which your parish leaders will receive.
Session should take approximately 20-30minutes.
Below is a short summary about the program:
Session 1 - "The One"
- Who is God, where did He come from and was He created?
Session 2 - "The Holy"
- Who is Jesus, where and why did He come? Why did He have to die?
Session 3 - "The Catholic"
- The Holy Spirit and how the church was established.
Session 4 - "The Apostolic"
- Who are the Apostles were and why they were important?
- Along with information about Pentecost.
Session 5 - "The Church"
- What is the church? What does it mean to be a part of the church?
Session 6 - "The Mark"
- What does Confirmation mean for your soul?
- How and why is it important in your life?
Thank you for being apart of this Confirmation Preparation. We truly hope and pray that it was fruitful. For more information about our Ministry visit or follow us on Social Media @hopestonecf